Thanks so much for your effort to raise awareness in the neighborhood about this pending project. I planned to go to the meetingThursday to get more information but learned it had been postponed again. Any idea why they keep delaying? Are any other sites on MCC property being considered? I knocked on a Cherry Hill neighbor's door yesterday to ask if he knew more than me. HIs house will basically abut the fence line of this proposed site and HE KNEW NOTHING ABOUT IT. I wonder how we might organize in the next few weeks to have more conversations like this and get more folks to attend the meeting now slated for April? If there is anything I can do to help....
Thanks so much for your effort to raise awareness in the neighborhood about this pending project. I planned to go to the meetingThursday to get more information but learned it had been postponed again. Any idea why they keep delaying? Are any other sites on MCC property being considered?
ReplyDeleteI knocked on a Cherry Hill neighbor's door yesterday to ask if he knew more than me. HIs house will basically abut the fence line of this proposed site and HE KNEW NOTHING ABOUT IT. I wonder how we might organize in the next few weeks to have more conversations like this and get more folks to attend the meeting now slated for April? If there is anything I can do to help....